Thousands of patients and medical professionals consider our center the go-to facility for Gastroenterology services in New Mexico.
Over thirty years of providing expert care has earned us this trust.
We strive to make sure every patient has timely, comprehensive care for their gastrointestinal problems. We are “simply the best,” and your patients deserve the best.
Other reasons to consider Southwest GI:
– Our state-of-the-art, freestanding endoscopy center is the only facility of its kind in New Mexico
– Our expertise is unsurpassed
– We perform around 10,000 endoscopic procedures per year in our center
– Specialists on our team cover every aspect of Gastroenterology. In fact, one of the only trained Hepatologists in New Mexico is on our team and we are experts in even the most advanced endoscopic procedures, such as Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
– We are staffed with the most seasoned endoscopy nurses, some of whom have specialized in Gastroenterology for over 20 years
– We are proudly independent and privately owned by our physicians
– Our patient satisfaction is consistently the highest
– Covered patient drop-off and ample parking
– We are AAAHC accredited, ASGE quality recognized, and Medicare accredited